Having be watching a lot of video blogs on YouTube lately, I thought I might do some getting to know me questions. Obviously, there will be no “What bank are you with?” questions, but I am instead going to follow the 50 questions in this article:
So here we go:
- What was your favourite food when you were a child?
I don’t really know as a child, but I could literally live off Jaffa Cakes. It always makes me wonder if they sell them in other parts of the world, because this would literally be a deal breaker for me, in moving somewhere!
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
As I explained recently, I do have two. The blue one it’s … god that can’t be true – “7 Things” by Miley Cyrus, didn’t think I loved that song that much. I don’t have much music on the red one, but on that it’s “Crank It Up” by Ashley Tisdale. I swear to God I have good taste in music! Just for curiosity, does anyone’s iPod ever turn itself on, the blue one does all the time!
- What is one of your favourite quotes?
I don’t know if I have an all time favourite, but I recently, I think it was one of the xmen movies, anyway I like reading the trivia on IMDB about movies, and there was a quote I think, from Lord Of The Rings, and it went something like “All That Wander Are Not Lost” or something like that. I like that.
- What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor would be watching movies and outdoors (not sure if this counts!) shopping.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
All of them!
- What is your favourite form of exercise?
Non lol! I don’t really exercise, but I walk to work and back every day. But I do like tennis.
- What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Of Day: Afternoon, Of Week: Thursday cause all my fav US shows are on then lol, Month: August!
- What’s your least favourite mode of transportation?
I don’t use it too often, but I hated the tube!
- What is your favourite body part?
I don’t really have a preference on it in the whole, but I’d say my hands lol!
- What sound do you love?
All sound in general sound = love!
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
This is insane! I think I would love to throw a dinner party, like on Come Dine With Me or a Movie Premiere party. And in one word, it would be Awesome.
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
Any of Australia – it’s my spiritual home!
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Probably late teens, early 20’s.
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
Nothing, because it’s not!
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
This is strange, because in my career, I don’t know if there are any famous ones. Call me sad, but I think Taylor Swift would be my role model, as I wish I could write, sing and play guitar like her.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
The Oscars with Hugh Jackman presenting! I would so love to go to them. I will say right now, my history is terrible, so that’s why I haven’t chosen an Historical event.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I always love to learn new skills. I’d love to be able to write a screenplay.
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Finishing my bloody story I’m writing, I’ve been writing it for years. And a screenplay.
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
I certainly wouldn’t go jumping in front of any buses, but I think I would love to jump a waterfall.
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I actually like my first name!
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
God, I’d love to meet everyone. But I’d like to meet a real life Batman or something like that.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Call it a miracle, as I never put a ticket on! Probably go on a shopping spree.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Koala Bear/Lemonade/Chocolate Fudge Brownie!
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Why does my iPod turn itself on randomly? Why can’t I make the prefect Brownies?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
I really don’t know about this one. I’d love to be so many fictional characters, like superheroes or just on my favourite TV show. In a book, I don’t really know either.
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Literally no one!
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Already doing it!
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?~
Watch an episode of my favourite TV-show.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
If you don’t know who I am, that’s fine.
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Feelin Good by Jennifer Lopez, Sweetest Goodbye by Maroon 5, many others.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Not getting the job I went for recently as I got a better one!
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
I’m not a big party person, but any of my end of year staff do’s.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
I don’t generally cry at things, but I almost cried watching Marley and Me lol!
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Stay at University when I really hated it!
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Travelling an hour and bit each way for 8 weeks, while trying to study and pass my placement.
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Not a whole lot, I was a talker though!
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Not in a good while, but I had some rather nice Fish and Chips last night.
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
Best was this trinket box I have (literally was only £1.50). Worst gift has got to be anything toiletries! Best gift given maybe the cream tea voucher I just gave my friend for her birthday. Worst gift – I don’t know actually, I think I’m a pretty good gift giver.
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
As I work with children, I have the mental age of one lol! I would say though it’s getting to play and make believe.
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
This is a tough one again. I don’t really know, because I get excited at really stupid things and I’m pretty excited all the time.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
Probably a big purchase was either a phone or my iPod, but I’m not really sure, my memory sucks! Actually, it remembers the nonsense that no one cares about lol!
- When was the last time you were nervous?
When I went for my interview. I’ve not done many interviews before, as I was lucky enough to get given my first job, but I was a nervous wreck, cause I had to work in the morning and then I had to sit around till the time came for the interview.
- What is something you learned in the last week?
That not all chocolate cake tastes as good as it looks lol! I learnt a wee bit of “Keep Holding On” for the guitar and I learnt that I need to exercise my back more.
- What story does your family always tell about you?
Probably when I dropped my ice cream at Blackpool! T’was a sad day 😦
- At what age did you become an adult?
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Yes, because it can say so many things and get to it a lot quicker!
- Where’s Waldo?
- The best part of waking up is?
A new day.
- How now brown cow?
Not now, later.
I hope this has given you a little insight in to who I am!